The 7th Joint Study Institute (JSI) will be held at Melbourne Law School from Wednesday evening, February 13 to Saturday, February 16, 2013.
Joint Study Institutes are hosted by the
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Australian Law Librarians Association (ALLA)
- British & Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL)
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries/Association Canadienne des Bibliotheques de Droit (CALL/ACBD)
- New Zealand Law Librarians’ Association (NZLLA).
JSI programs provide unique opportunities to network and learn about the law, legal research and topical issues of the host jurisdiction that are of interest to law librarians and the legal profession. The last JSI held in Australia was held in Sydney in 2004. For information about past Joint Study Institute programs, see this page.
Watch for announcements in 2012 about the next JSI program. We look forward to welcoming you to enjoy a stimulating educational program and Melbourne’s diverse cultural, culinary, historical and bibliographic attractions.
2013 JSI Co-convenors,
Carole Hinchcliff, Melbourne Law School Library
Robin Gardner, Melbourne Law School Library
Vanessa Blackmore, NSW Attorney General’s Department