The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies is pleased to invite you to attend the 11th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences organized by Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies which will be held at Johns Hopkins University, in Montgomery County Campus, Rockville, MD, on November 19-20, 2018.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
TOPICS: Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
– Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
– Law, Jurisprudence
– Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
– Science and Technology Studies
– Communication Studies
– Religious Studies
– Politics and International Relations
– Demography and Social Statistics
– Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
– Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
– Methods and Computing, Development Studies
– Geography and Environmental Planning
Deadline: Sept. 15, 2018