The Law, Environment and Development Journal invites submissions for its special issue titled “Designing Law and Policy for a Zero Plastic Circular Economy”:
We welcome papers that address (but are not restricted to) any of the following themes:
- Law and policy reform related to waste, plastics pollution, and the circular economy;
- Environmental and sustainability aspects of waste and plastics;
- Community and public participation in waste reduction and recycling initiatives;
- Labour and livelihoods dimensions of the waste economy;
- The use of technology and materials in designing zero-waste economy;
- Environmental justice, pollution and waste management;
- Sustainable Development Goals and the zero-waste circular economy;
- Liability and responsibility for plastic pollution and waste under international and domestic legal regimes; and
- North-South relations, development, international trade and waste.
Abstracts should be submitted to Jessy Thomas at leadjournal[at]gmail.com by June 1, 2018. For more information, please see the call for papers.