The Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues holds its Annual Congress July 9-10, 2018. The call for proposals deadline is May 6, 2018.
Submissions of papers to be presented at the congress are hereby invited. Papers on any topic that is in any way relevant to the economics of copyright are welcomed. By way of example, in the past the congress has often included topics such as the following:
- efficient use of copyright
- efficient exceptions to copyright
- models of copyright piracy
- economic analyses of copyright law
- the effects of copyright law on creators
- consumers and other stakeholders
- copyright regulation
- copyright licensing
- efficient pricing of copyright material
- econometric analyses of issues pertaining to copyright
- copyright in an economic history context
The list is only illustrative, and many other topics are relevant to the congress.
Submissions should be sent as an email attachment to Richard Watt (General Secretary, SERCI) at email@example.com, with a deadline of May 6, 2018. At the submissions stage, either full papers or detailed abstracts are sufficient. Successful authors will be notified by May 20, 2018, and final papers will be expected by July 1, 2018.