The Yale Law School Center for Private Law hosts a Private Equity Conference on November 17, 2017, 9:45-4. “The conference will bring leading theorists from law, economics, finance, and sociology into dialogue with people with experience at the highest levels of private equity, including from law practice, financial firms, and institutional investors.”
The event is free, but pre-registration is required. Registration information will be available soon at this link.
- Oliver Hart, winner of the 2016 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel, keynote.
- Jon Ballis, Kirkland & Ellis
- Rosemary Batt, Cornell University, ILR School
- Neil Fligstein, UC Berkeley Sociology Department
- Stephen Fraidin, Pershing Square Capital Management
- Will Gaybrick, Stripe
- Adam Goldstein, Princeton University Department of Sociology
- Victoria Ivashina, Harvard Business School
- Andrew Metrick, Yale School of Management
- Meridee Moore, Watershed Asset Management
- John Morley, Yale Law School
- Alan Schwartz, Yale Law School
- David Swensen, Chief Investment Officer, Yale University
The conference is sponsored by the Kirkland & Ellis Fund for the Study of Private Law.