The International Association of Legal Ethics presents the International Legal Ethics Conference VII, The Ethics & Regulation of Lawyers Worldwide: Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspectives, July 14-16, 2016, at Fordham Law School. Proposals for papers and/or programs are invited from scholars from all relevant academic disciplines, legal professionals, judges, and students.
Presenters are encouraged to identify programs/papers within one of the following streams:
- Culture, Technology, Ethics and Society
- Empirical Perspectives on the Legal Profession and Legal Ethics
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Legal Profession
- Philosophy and Legal Ethics
- Regulation of the Legal Profession and Judiciary
- Ethics and Legal Education
- Globalization and the Legal Profession
- Rule of Law and the Legal Profession
For more information, please see the complete call.