The Law & Economics Center at George Mason University School of Law invites applications for its LEC Economics Institute and Workshops for Law Professors:
- LEC Workshop for Law Professors on Public Choice Economics, March 19-22, 2015, George Mason, Arlington, VA
- LEC Workshop for Law Professors on Empirical Methods, May 18-22, 2015, George Mason, Arlington, VA
- LEC Thirty-First Economics Institute for Law Professors, July 12-24, 2015, The Homestead Resort, Hot Springs, VA
Some spaces are still available for:
- LEC-PERC Workshop on Environmental Economics, Dec. 6-10, 2014, in Duck Key, FL
- LEC Workshop on the Economics of Litigation and Civil Procedure, Jan. 29–Feb. 1, 2015, Duck Key, FL
Hat tip: SSRN.